Monday, June 30, 2008

Twice in one week...

Wow, twice in one week, I have to be on a roll. yesterday we went ot my nieces house her son's birthday was yesterday and he turned 4 years old. He was very happy to have his party. We had a great time. I was the only one with a camera so I took lots of pictures, 70 to be exact. He got a bike, sandles, clothes, a truck, a singing toy, a Diego movie, and water guns. Of Course water guns means water fight and I was able to stay out of the way and not get wet. Yeah me. I was very tired lastnight and fell asleep and missed my favorite show Army wives on Lifetime. I need to get online and see when they are rerunning lastnights episode. I hate that I missed it.


Today, we dropped Ernie's truck to be fixed. Hope to get it back in time for the shows this weekend. I am also working on my Friendship swap layouts today. I am excited they are looking great.


I am attaching a picture of the birthday boy. Once I get the layout done I will share the finished product.



1 comment:

cajunsis said...

Roberta, I am the same way about taking pictures! Can you imagine what someone is going to do with 70 pictures of a birthday party? Imagine what it will be like to our kids whittling through them all!