Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wow I suck as a blogger!



Wow, I really do suck as a blogger, I never think to get on my blog and write. I decided I will try better to post in 2009. I am going to try for once a week.




A little update, we have a new house dog he is now 3 1/2 months old his name is Cherry Creek Maximum. He was given to Zac in October and he came in and never made it outside to be with the other dogs. Mustang seems to be adjusting to having another dog in the house. She still lets everyone know that she is the top dog. Zac loves having them both in the house, he enjoys playing with them.


We are looking forward to a new year of dog shows and having lots of fun as a family.



This is a picture of one of the cards I made recently. I have enjoyed making cards alot more with my two sisters so I thought i would share one. I will try to post more cards next year too and maybe i will even share some layouts too.


No comments: