Monday, August 23, 2010

Wow it has been awhile!



Wow it has been a while since I posted on the blog. Today is the fist day of Zac's 8th grade year. So maybe I will update more. Above is the picture I took of Zac this morning before driving him to school.

We have been very busy, We broke the litter of puppies out in May, and we were so looking forward to summer. Then, June 21, 2010 Ernie was admitted to the hospital, He had stepped on a screw and it got infected. Really Bad.


So they admitted him and started on the IV antibiotics. He spent 5 days in hospital, where they put in his pic line. The came home that Saturday and then Sunday morning he started his twice a day Antibiotics through his pic line. So every morning at 9 am and ever night a 9 pm we had to go to the hospital for him to get IV antibiotics. So with Ernie down, Zac and I took on the dogs and Rabbits tying to do things as Ernie does.

On July 18th, he stopped antibiotics due to getting very ill after his morning dose. So he is fully on the mend now and we are so happy of that. He is back to showing and hunting. And taking care of the rabbits and dogs again. Which Zac and I are very happy about.


So, Zac and I planned a great Party For there birthdays. I made and sent out invitations, And On Aug 1, 2010 we so surprised Ernie as he thought the whole party was for Zac and when he got there all his family and Friends were there.
This is a picture of Our Family
Our daughter in law Kerry, Son- Jamey, Me, Ernie, Zac, Daughter - Amey, Grandson Jacob.
So that is a little update. I will try to upload more pictures of some cards and the dogs later.

1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

I am so glad Ernie is all better! i can not get over how big Z is. Is he 6 feet tall yet?