Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A card from me



Here are a couple cards I made recently, that I thought I would share. I used the stampin up crazy for cupcakes set on the card on the left. The Card o nthe right is a valentines day card I made for a swap. I have been making more cards lately, my sister and I get together every so often and we make cards and enjoy time together.
I went to this stamp stack, I joined a stampin up club spend 25.00 a month for 8 months and you get the hostest benifits one of those months. At this stamp stack all 8 girls made a card and had the supplies for all of us to make the their card. I had such a great time and looking forward to next month.
Other news, Mustang went and came in heat early, so now we aree trying to decide if we are going to breed her this time or wait till the next time. We have a couple options of what we can do it is just not a great time money wise to do it. But we have a nice english male dog right here that we could breed too. We also have a friend who has her 1/2 brother so we could line breed her. So the choices are there we just need to decide.
Zac gets his interim report on Friday and I think he maybe going to his brothers house this weekend for a nice visit.



No comments: