Thursday, February 26, 2009

Max is almost ready!


(Max is a Treeing Walker)

(This is Henry, He is a Grand Champion in UKC)


We are getting excited Max is almost 6 months and he will be starting the shows. He turns 6 months on March 5th, 2009. On March 7th, 2009 he will make his showing debut at Atlanta, Ohio coonhunters club at least that is the plan right now. I am heading to wal-mart in a bit to get his pictures from birth till now printed so I can start him his own scrapbook. Zac is going to be showing this dog all by himself. He finished his redbone Henry all by himself so he is excited to have another dog to start out from scatch and have a great time with.




I have not found that special show dog, my Mustang is still here and is not going anywhere. She is like a daughter. But I would like to find another dog to show and have fun with.


I have been making card and I will share more in the next week or so, just need to take pictures and upload them. I am also going to get back to scrapbooking I have note done a page in a while and I am going to get some more pictures printed today and start a couple project in the upcoming weeks.


I joined another round of stampin up club, where you agree to spend 25.00 a month for 8 months (this is our group size most of the time it is 6 months) then during that time one of those months you are the hostest and get the hostess benifits. It is great fun and I get new stamp stuff every month. I just placed my February order and it should be in next week. I am excited to play with it.
I bought Flight of the Butterfly. So look for cards to come from that set I have found lots of great ideas.











No comments: