Friday, March 7, 2008

Wow a whole month....


Wow, It has been a whole month since I have posted to my blog. Guess time just got away from me. Right now we are home bound our county is under a snow emergency, only aloud on the road if it is a Emergency. We are under a Blizzard watch, supposed to get 10-14 inches of snow. I was going to a 13 hour crop, got everything in the car, took Zac to school and then it started to snow. I ran a couple errands the whole time the weather getting worse. While Driving in town my car fishtailed a little, I freaked and turned around and headed home. While on the way home I did a 360 turn and ended up in the ditch. I was able to drive the call the rest of the way out and come one home. Then Ernie and I picked Zac up early from school.
This is a picture from the last snow we got and Mustang was tied out to play in it she loves the snow and enjoys playing with Zac in the snow. It has been snowing to hard today to get any pictures of her she wants to go out do her business and get back in the house.
Something else to share Zac is doing very well in school he has 2 A's and 3 B's. We are very proud.

No comments: