Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh well another week..

Zac had his first and second snow days last Thursday and Friday. We ended up with about 4 inches of snow but man was it cold. We have been huddled in the house since the cold started, we headed out a couple times for milk, bread, Mt Dew, and you know the things you cannot do without. I have been reading I am on my 4th book this month, I also have done a few scrapbook pages maybe I will get some pictures and add them. Today is a quiet day, Ernie is out watering the dogs as it is cold and the water is still frozen. Hopefully we will get above 32 degrees and it will start to melt. Zac is enjoying went back to school today, he enjoyed his 5 days off, played his play station 2, and watch cartoons, and played with his puppy.

Here is one of the layouts that I did, it is of a trip to the live historical farm. This is a Becky Higgins Sketch. I pulled out my Becky Higgins' sketch book and got 4 layouts done. I had a bad case of scrapper block and figured what better way to get pages done that pull out the sketch book choose a sketch and go.


No comments: