Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Finally


Well I am finally feeling better and even walking a little better. Just trying to not over do it as I do not want to have to lay around any more. I did however read the new Amazing Grace book by Danielle Steel it was very good. I am glad that I feel better as I was able to scrapbook today. I got two pages done and a third page laid out to do maybe later.

This is Zac's First Soccer game. They won!
Sorry about the flash, I am going to work on taking pictures of my layouts without the flash.
I am looking forward to a 4 day weekend. Zac does not have school Friday, as it is a teacher work day and Monday is Martin Luther King day. Iam hoping a 4 day weekend will be good for my back and for my scrapbookking too. Zac is wanting to work on his scrapbook so we may get things done.

No comments: