Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday, January 28, 2008




I am happy to see Monday here. We had a nice weekend, Saturday Zac and I went to Mother/Son Bowling at Shawnee lanes with alot of other moms from Westfall.

We had a great time. I was not able to bowl as my back hurt. Then after bowling was over we went to meet Ernie at Our Local Coonhunters Club Atlanta, Ohio. This is our club we as a family do alot at this club. When we get there it is busy carrying things in, making coffee, and getting things ready to go.

The comes time for the bench show, I showed my mustang and she won Best Female of Show beating 3 other females. So I am very happy about winning.


Zac and I did not get home till 9:30pm we were very tired. So we took Sunday as a day off, Zac played his game, I laid on the couch and watched TV, Ernie ended up hunting another of our dogs her name is Nite Ch. Stylish Nite Sho, She also won the Nite Champion part. So we had a great night.

Today, I am playing catch up, dishes, Laundry ( if the washer gets fixed) and then I want to do a least a page and maybe a couple cards.








No comments: