Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday

Not alot going on around her, I have pinched a nerve in my back and it hurts alot.
I have spent the whole weekend and the start of this week laying around with the heating pad on my back. I called the Dr. today and was told that my Dr. is out of the office for the whole month. That he would be back in February but he was booked up till May. I explained to the lady that I was in alot of pain and surely someone was taking care of my Dr. patients. She says yes the other Dr's. in the office are but they are all booked up this week. I was and am still very pissed by this How can you not get a patient in they have 4 or 5 Dr's. So I plan to call again tomorrow to see if I can maybe get a appointment that someone has canceled.
I can sit but I have to sit on a pillow on my left side ( the side that is hurting). I was able to scrapbook one page yesterday but it was very slow going. I stood and made dinner for my family last night and I was in lots of pain afterwards, stand for even a short period of time hurts alot.
Well I hope to scrapbook and make cards and I will share when I do.

No comments: